8 WEEK CHALLENGE
Pop out the Kombucha, our next challenge starts Monday 3rd February! Are you looking for a fun community that will support your wellness goals to improve flexibility, increase muscle mass, improve agility, decrease body fat and reduce inflammation, then SIGN UP NOW! Pilates Social is a tight nit community that works hard to achieve results whilst laughing our booty's off.
Our challenge is broken down into three stages:
STAGE ONE - Let's form some HABITS
Week one focuses on achieving 3 reformer sessions per week and increasing your vegetable intake. Your goal is 9 cups per day! Each week you will eliminate a food group which is known to cause inflammation in the body. Our challenge is not about starving yourself or denining the body good nutrition, we want to teach you how to listen and understand the clues your body provides.
STAGE TWO - Amp up the CARDIO
Whilst maintaining a food elimination each week, Stage Two focuses on increasing your movement goals whilst sticking to your newly improved low inflammatory food plan. You will learn how to support your body with clean food whilst building muscle and losing weight. We ask that all challengers use a diary to track their day to day feelings during each inflammatory food group elimination.
-Start 3rd February -28th March
- Pre and post Inbody Bio Scan
-Before and after photos
-Unlimited sessions per week
-Daily and weekly checklists
-4 boot camp sessions (extra cost to challlenge)
-Sponsor gift bag
-End of challenge party
-$65 a week direct debit
-$100 sign up fee
-option to pay upfront
OUR WINNER WILL RECIEVE
3 MONTHS UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP
$400 TRAVEL VOUCHER
SPONSOR GIFT BAG
worth over $1400
The winner of the challenge will be based on the following criteria:
1. Percentage fat loss (50%)
2. Muscle gain (40%)
3. Visceral fat loss (10%)
The winner will be picked based on the data obtained from the challenge, we will not be picking the best before and after photos to appease our social media. We are interested in the real data, which indicates a real change to your health and wellbeing.
Terms and Conditions
1. The challenge is open to new and existing members.
2. Existing Memberships can be put on hold
3. We have a 12 hour cancellation policy, any late cancels or no shows not due to emergency reasons will disqualify you from winning the major prize. All late cancels and no shows will be charged at $35 per class. This charge will be collected by mindbody.
4. Credit card dishonours are charged at $10 per failed transactions.
5.$100 sign up fee secures your spot and pays for the Bio Scan.
6. To be in the winning for the major prize a pre and post Bio-Scan must be completed before the due dates.